150 db trunk or not

Wow...I read the original post and

Nothing_2479d8_2822723.gif

Yeap always loudest that wy as long as you dont try n shove the box all the way up thru the seat opening..i personally like subs n port back....but this guy will never hit 150 in anything let alone trunk
well trunk or not's the thread title

so if i do away with the rear seats and go beasty 18s/15s little wall id be hoping to .

are you @147 from a trunk?. Actually downed power a bit on purpose to see if i could get close to or more than where i was before which should say alot in the end.

and yeah triple the power daily bout 1500 and 3k comp
na i have a blazer so i was just saying in general lol... im curious what subs and amps do you have

4 12 inch pioneers on a 1000 watt crunch 2 channel(maybe 500 watts)

the system was just something because i had no bass with an extra wood and amp laying around. (i know it has potential as it is when i first put it in on the new style mm 4000 it was opening my gas tank and jumping off the trunk floor )but i had a few issues and sold the amp and haven't gotten around to upgrading ,im now going for electrical and power.Also i'm now looking into different subs and amps , my setups for sale and nearly already sold should be gone pretty soon. looking at AA mayhem's zcons something around there if not a single 5k rms sub . If it pulls a 148+ ill be pretty happy and should be 150 reachable but anything less i may be a bit upset

going from 140 to 150db is quite a massive jump in volume.

You should poast up some pictures and shit man I wanna see these boxes and installs!

Good luck with your quest to that 150!

going from 140 to 150db is quite a massive jump in volume.
You should poast up some pictures and shit man I wanna see these boxes and installs!

Good luck with your quest to that 150!
my boxes are all raw and rough meant to just play music/ lot for looks , one of my first designs was designed around keeping trunk space for 2 12s allowing the 12s to be placed under the rear deck and blocking some sound waves to the trunk for less rattle . it was louder placed back but that was all designed around just nice sound and not loudness.

im not sure if i put a youtube link of the latest walkthrough i did on the setup but my youtube has alot of the progress ive been taking the car though

bassknots is my channel name. check it out if you want its nothing spactacular but also still work in progress

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.