17'' watanabe wheels

Participant count
  • Participant list

wenn_du_weinst
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
any body know if they make 17x9 magnesium watanabe wheels? All I can find is 13-16''

p5-2.jpg

pics of same wheels on an AE86 Levin

need 4 bolt for an EK9 hatch //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Guess I run smaller brakes and go with 16's?

well it's waiting for an EK9 half cut to get a rhd and b16 swap. just waiting till I get the 5grand to get the half cut

edit: the FC I was going to buy sold so I figured this would be funner as people just expect it to be rice. Building a NA 4banger should be fun as well.

well it's waiting for an EK9 half cut to get a rhd and b16 swap. just waiting till I get the 5grand to get the half cutedit: the FC I was going to buy sold so I figured this would be funner as people just expect it to be rice. Building a NA 4banger should be fun as well.
fuqq that do the rhd and a gsr or h22 for 5k

I've located a type r half cut, only thing I'd need to do is find the type R wing. Then it would be a full type R clone. I don't want something every ricer has, I want something different. My cousin already has a GSR so I want a type R civic. It would be much easier if US regulations weren't ******** and I could just buy a type r to begin with. I think sticking with the little b16 will be more of a challenge to make it fast, I'm not going for 1/4 mile it's for corners

looking for something like this with bronze Watanabe wheels

ek9_9.jpg

I've located a type r half cut, only thing I'd need to do is find the type R wing. Then it would be a full type R clone. I don't want something every ricer has, I want something different. My cousin already has a GSR so I want a type R civic. It would be much easier if US regulations weren't ******** and I could just buy a type r to begin with. I think sticking with the little b16 will be more of a challenge to make it fast, I'm not going for 1/4 mile it's for cornerslooking for something like this with bronze Watanabe wheels

ek9_9.jpg
i like the bronze tinted headlight...they need to tint the drivers side next

I thought it was dirt or reflection. I emailed Watanabe USA to see if they even make 17's in magnesium, waiting on email back telling my they cost 1500 each or some ********.

ctr has been done so many times even i did it once and dammit i miss my flamenco black pearl ek //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

CTR?

I've wanted a black ek hatch since I was like 14 and my cousins buddy bought one. I've been looking for some non v8 powered car for a while now. I'm sick of v8's I've had 3-4 fast ones now I want a 4cyl or rotary

edit: my dream car is a s15 silvia but I'm not exactly sure what needs to be changed on it to register it in the states

CTR?
I've wanted a black ek hatch since I was like 14 and my cousins buddy bought one. I've been looking for some non v8 powered car for a while now. I'm sick of v8's I've had 3-4 fast ones now I want a 4cyl or rotary

edit: my dream car is a s15 silvia but I'm not exactly sure what needs to be changed on it to register it in the states
civic type r = ctr

That's what I figured, answer is the same. I should be able to get a lot more races in a civic then I did in my ws6. Ricers pretty much destroyed the civic's reputation in the states. Still doesn't make it less fast when done right.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

wenn_du_weinst

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
wenn_du_weinst
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from