lost as to what to do

wenn_du_weinst
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Well I have a problem

option one: spend 25k on pickup install sq system and have what I really want

option two: spend 16k on suv install same sq system with better box and buy pickup after it's paid off.

what would you do? I'm purposely not naming which cars to keep the nuthuggery at bay.

option 3...that is way too much to practically spend on audio equipment, with that said....yeah option 3

well I just figured up that I will need 15 sheets of ply wood for my uncles tower build and I have no trailer so buying a pickup makes that much easier, I do how ever have to drive my siblings around a lot and that is where the lower suv is better. both are 4 doors, 4wd, the suv gets 21mpg the pickup is 19. The pickup I will use a lot more but it's also 10k more. I can afford both very easily, both are 2007's in mint condition.

The suv has water pump and head gasket problems I've heard. (not this one but this make does)

and the Pick up has transmission problems (and no it's not dodge)

just name the vehicles...makes it easier to be bias without trying to decide on what would be easier for you to do

f_231205904-ddd417c1.jpeg

7188562-ucc.jpg

**** it originals won't stop resizing same thing just slightly different

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.