18 Audi SQ5 Bang and Olufsen

Participant count
  • Participant list

chawski
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I just picked up a new audi SQ5. Got the B&O stereo, which sounds reasonable, with the exception of the low end. Subwoofer is a spare tire mount 6.5" woofer in a plastic enclosure. Id like to retain trunk space so was hoping to get some ideas on upgrading. Battery and fuse box are in the trunk, so power and remote lines are easy for a small amp. The question I have is are there any reasonable 6.5s that can run on around 3/4 cubic feet of internal volume? My days of rattling windows are dead and gone, just want something to fill in the lows a bit better

Didn't realize sundown had one that small. Perfect, thanks

Any chance the stock amp will do this any good or should I plan a small Amp to go with it?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Thanks for the link to this video, I've seen this one before but it's not for component speakers which is what I'm going to install and the part...
Need more info. What is the year of the auto, what is the stock system, and what equipment are you trying to put in its place would be a good...
One thing I’ve noticed about reading reviews is those who cannot spell offer very colorful and misspelled adjectives to describe products. Take...
I am in the same situation as you. I am thinking I’ll have to get a line out converter. That allows the use of the factory head unit and add in...
Good afternoon all. Newbie here so please go easy on me! LOL Here's my dilemma and I'm hoping the knowledge here can help out. This year I got...

About this thread

chawski

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
chawski
Philadelphia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date