18'' Nightshade in a single cab

Bobby322
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
TX
How will a 18" nighshade work in my single cab dodge ram 1500? I can take out the middle seat and have some room there, but then again its my daily driver and I dont want a big ass box in between me and the passenger. I have quite a bit of room behind the seats and about 5ft across the cab to work with. The amp will have to mount on the box probally and right now my battery is behind my seat at an angle.

I want to tune low, not looking to put up numbers. How much space does it need? Will be off an Aq2200 @ 1 ohm.

Just wondering if this can work before I pick one up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I would have to get someone else to build it. I have no tools as well as skills //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

It would be one of jbizzles and says it has new aluminum pole plug, and have 4 spiders (two hard, two soft)

and nah don't want to cut up the truck

Do it, the Ram regular cabs have alot of room behind the seats. I put a single 12" in a friend's Ram facing up, so there is at least 13" of mounting depth behind the seats on the floor and probably 10" or so at the top. There is easily 7 cubes back there!

yeah I have a single 12 with sub and port up in 3 cubes behind passenger seat. I makes the passenger seat pretty far forward. If I do this, the box would probally be like a " T "

definately possible, and not the toughest thing on earth, no need to fiberglass, take the back panel off, remove the center seatbelt track, and you'll see the way the back wall is shaped, its ~ 12" deep (comfortably) at the bottom and it tapers to 10$ deep at the very top where the 6" just below the window is actually extended out from the main wall about 2"

very very possible

How will a 18" nighshade work in my single cab dodge ram 1500? I can take out the middle seat and have some room there, but then again its my daily driver and I dont want a big ass box in between me and the passenger. I have quite a bit of room behind the seats and about 5ft across the cab to work with. The amp will have to mount on the box probally and right now my battery is behind my seat at an angle.
I want to tune low, not looking to put up numbers. How much space does it need? Will be off an Aq2200 @ 1 ohm.

Just wondering if this can work before I pick one up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
why not a 15?? All your doing is suffocating an 18 .. If you cant give it 6 cubes whats the point

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.