2008 Chevy Silverado w/ Bose. Help!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

mulisharider10
10+ year member

Low Co. Motives
I just finished up a complete stereo in a brand new silverado with onstar and bose. IM having an issue with the remote turn on module. ON this module there is 4 wires. One is hooked to a positive speaker lead after the bose amp. one is constant 12v. One is remote output to amps, and the last one is ground. It senses output from a factory speaker to turn on the amps. My issue is that the everytime i open a door. THe amps with turn on. I dont get it? This truck doesnt have a factory amp turn on wire bc it runs off gm data. WHat can i do to fix this, anything will help.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I am installing a Maestro SW, steering wheel control in a 2008 Honda CRV. When I flashed the unit it gave me instructions stating that I needed...
And it works great with android phones, you can connect, and what can you say about android radio tape recorders are now leaders in functionality...
ie just used a new adapter because adapters ignition wiring wouldn't keep constant, works fine now and stopped sending sensors off, never had the...
I had a '99 Chevy Venture with the 3.8 and buddy had one with the 3.4. Any of those engines including the 3.9 are known to leak coolant at the...
You can raise the back sea approx 2 inches and get a front firing enclosure for two tens in there ported center. Other than that. Atrend makes a...

About this thread

mulisharider10

10+ year member
Low Co. Motives
mulisharider10
San Diego, Ca
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date