2009-2010 F150 Supercrew installs

Participant count
  • Participant list

Titus Pullo
10+ year member

Anyone have any advice, tips on what they did or how they did it?

I see just enough room behind back seat to mount an amp and am temped to see about fitting a shallow 10" sub back there as well.

The other big question is go with a 5 channel amp or a 4 channel and a Monoblock if just running 1 300watt rms 10" sub?

Thanks in advance for any assistance guys.

Good luck trying to get a sub behind the back seat. Don't know of anyone that's been successful on that front. For a low powered sub, a 5-channel is the way to go for simplicity. Even the Kicker KX550.3 3-channel could be considered. Forgo the rear speakers and power the fronts and sub off the amp. You could do the same thing with a 4-channel as well.

1. Go to a Audio shop.

2. Tell them you want an estimate.

3. Get them to suggest and layout a set-up you like.

4. Listen to their knowledge and ideas/suggestions.

5. Leave and do it yourself.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.