2013 Ford Taurus Limited SQ install

So while I was at SBN I was able to get a much better idea what equipment will be ran in this.

I did want to do either a full install of either PPI or SS, but each brand has it's own high points, so it will be a mix of both.

Amps- Soundstream Reference. These amps have too good of a name not to use them, haven't decided on which amp selection but it will be the Reference line for sure.

Components- PPI/ Soundstream , I'll being using the 3 way drivers, the tweeter and midrange from the PPI power, and the Midbass from the Soundstream RF3.6C.

Subwoofer - Soundstream R3.8, after actually holding one in my hand I can't think of a better sub to use for this build.. more details on it later.

DSP-processor- PPI Same as the SS Synth.. actually really doesn't matter which brand I use.

Coaxial - PPI

---------- Post added at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

So while I was at SBN I was able to get a much better idea what equipment will be ran in this.

I did want to do either a full install of either PPI or SS, but each brand has it's own high points, so it will be a mix of both.

Amps- Soundstream Reference. These amps have too good of a name not to use them, haven't decided on which amp selection but it will be the Reference line for sure.

Components- PPI/ Soundstream , I'll being using the 3 way drivers, the tweeter and midrange from the PPI power, and the Midbass from the Soundstream RF3.6C.

Subwoofer - Soundstream R3.8, after actually holding one in my hand I can't think of a better sub to use for this build.. more details on it later.

DSP-processor- PPI Same as the SS Synth.. actually really doesn't matter which brand I use.

Coaxial - PPI

Ok just something i wrote up trying to figure out amp selection... somewhat odd but I think this will work out well.

FRONT STAGE

(3) PPI TWEETERS,

(3) PPI MIDRANGE

(2) PPI MIDBASS

8 CHANNELS = 2 x REF4.400

REAR

(2) PPI Power Class

Bi- ampable. so

4 CHANNELS = 1 REF5.1000

SUBWOOFER

(4) R3. Soundstream Subwoofers OR RFW-8’s

1 CHANNEL = REF5.1000

Soo a total of 3 amps, 2 REF4.400's and 1 REF5.1000. It may be switched to 2 REF4.920's since they're the same length as the REF5., but they are also very large and I need to get a better idea with the area I'm working with. Plus I really dont need that much power on a front stage either but hey its bragging rights

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.