3 high output alternators

Status
Not open for further replies.

psychoacoustics
10+ year member

hammer and the evil one
Buffalo NY
Item(s) for Sale: alternators from dodge and GM

Item(s) Description/Condition: all 3 used cant confirm what willl or will not fit your car they all were of working order when removed but have no way to test them so they are priced accordingly

one is an ohio generator external regulated

one is an powermaster internal regulated

one is another ohio gen but has no markings it is also an external regulated

i have regulators for another 100$ i will sell them with the alt

Price: 100$ shipped and insured to the 48states

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: shipping and insurance is included shipped via ups

Item Pictures:

20120131_194204.jpg

20120131_194122.jpg

20120131_194232.jpg

20120131_194157.jpg

20120131_194130.jpg

20120131_194250.jpg

20120131_194238.jpg

20120131_194225.jpg

20120131_194138.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

the one i was interested in? didn't realize you had responded. i do not get on much up here at the mine, due to the slow connection, and short period i have to get on before bed.

i meant the stripped one, i would fix it and put in in the other one with the fixed output regulator. then again, if he says it's cheap, then i would like to know where to get an adjustable reg like it cheap.

yea the red one that you wanted he said he knew where to get the parts

i really didnt ask much just wanted to dump them ive been tripping over them for a long time now

i have external regulators and they are pretty cheap if i need more

The alt works just as it should. Super great deal. The regulator is a powermaster regulator and is offered through National Quik Start for like $60. It's pretty f-ed up that I took the alt to a parts store to have tested and machine said it was bad, but I did some testing then called NQS to see what they had to say about it and apparently everything they told be was spot on, they did say they did not like the way Powermaster sets their alts up, in meaning they set theirs up for max power at high rpm and make nothing at idle, and yep they were right it dont, but thats good with me because I already have 2 alts that will take care of idle power. If you need a direct link to the regulator than I can put it on here if you want. Thanks, Russ

i meant the stripped one, i would fix it and put in in the other one with the fixed output regulator. then again, if he says it's cheap, then i would like to know where to get an adjustable reg like it cheap.

Thanks psycho for the alt. I will be using it like is until something goes wrong. The adjuster was messed up but it does move now and I do have it set for 15.3v. It was worth the money paid, but you never know about these kind of things. Thanks for the honesty in your description, it did work in my favor for once. Russ

Thanks psycho for the alt. I will be using it like is until something goes wrong. The adjuster was messed up but it does move now and I do have it set for 15.3v. It was worth the money paid, but you never know about these kind of things. Thanks for the honesty in your description, it did work in my favor for once. Russ
thats awesome thanks Russ i tried to do my best i dont sell crap i throw it out they are good but the whereabouts were questionable so i priced them accordingly id say 80$ for a 500$+ alt are a **** good deal

hey bill,can you text me a pic of the chevy alt you have ,i wanna see if it will fit my s10 lost your number when i changed phones, jim 650-483-4312

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...