30+ 30K Please Help?

to better answer your question, we must ask you what you need/want out of the car. Do you need a back seat? Do you need awd? Are you willing to buy used? Do you want the car to be fast or handle exceptionally well? The only specificiation I can understand from your post is that you want something that lends itself well to car audio (ease of installation, no rattles, etc).

Because if all you are looking for is 4 wheels and some bump, go buy a lightly used taurus for like $5,000 or a brand new hyundai or aveo for $8,000, throw in the tunes, and call it a day.

Honda civic si //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/woot.gif.aaa6090e619a97b6090d16dd863c5a69.gif

Or just a regular civic //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

LOL, PRIUS.

I had to.

But, seriously, check out Altimas. They're baller now. Either that or the Lexus Hybrid.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh: The lexus hybrids are cars for rich ass pseudo-environmentalists who feel better knowing their 400hp V8 has a little electric motor on it as well so that it can be called a hybrid.

i second the cts if you can throw a few more stacks towards a new whip....

otherwise, i have been in a few ford fusions and I would REALLY recommend this car. Solid car, Im not sure about the gas mileage, but very nice drive.

I just drove a Fusion and was very impressed.

QUESTION? What do you guys think of the Microsoft Active sync. Its very cool but if I replace the HU I guess ill lose it.

If I get get the Fusion with the full blown Navigation system with active sync, Replace all the speakers and add the Subs in the trunk would that be good? Or just get it with the Cheapest sound system and replace it all.

Thanks

BIKER

I just drove a Fusion and was very impressed.
QUESTION? What do you guys think of the Microsoft Active sync. Its very cool but if I replace the HU I guess ill lose it.

If I get get the Fusion with the full blown Navigation system with active sync, Replace all the speakers and add the Subs in the trunk would that be good? Or just get it with the Cheapest sound system and replace it all.

Thanks

BIKER
dude, go to a major book store like Barnes & Nobles, go to the car section and find Consumer Reports annual little book. its like a 5"x7" book and look at the ratings for cars

you dont want a Ford or any american car. their reliablity history ***** and their cars just dont have the fit and finish and layouts as nice as Hondas or Toyotas

Ok I got to take a deep breath, Drop back and punt. I went from Go Biker to total confusion.

First let me start by saying I want a 370 Hp Charger that gets 32 MPG. Yes I want a 4 door solid performer that doesnt rattle when I hit the trunk with 1500 Watts.

But in the same breath I have decided that Gas Mileage is critical and am never spending more than 30K on a car. My new Harley is too important.

I appreciate all the advise and it really has helped me. I still want to test drive an Ultama and may look at the Benz but with a starting price of 32K Im sure it will be 40 before I get going.

Thanks everyone and I will post pics when I have made the purchase.

BIKER

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.