4 18" konaki's 16k soundigital.

Did you hear it with the subs playing? They won't sound as loud once he has low freq's playing also...
no subs. Yah it will be even louder with subs. The mids and high will definitely keep up with the subs. Gonna sound bad ass when everything will be playing

no subs. Yah it will be even louder with subs. The mids and high will definitely keep up with the subs. Gonna sound bad ass when everything will be playing
assuming his subs move enough air then to the ear the mids/highs won't sound as loud once he has bass. Also will probably sound somewhat distorted when the cabin pressurizes.

Did you and the two james' have a nice throbbing threesome in that van? I bet ur scream was louder than the mids highs and bass put together //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Just kid just kid. I'm sure its loud as hell.

I do like the fact that he went with a bunch of comp/coax speakers instead of pro audio stuff. I've yet to hear a PA set up that sounded good, although they do get ungodly loud, but it's not a good loud that you'd want to listen to for very long...

turnes out the feedback was being caused from my signal processors. maxlink and lanzar electronic crossover. no test today. tommaro we will.

so... apparently 160 is gonna take a while.

i got the soundigital working and tested my ****.

the mids scored a 126.6db on the tl. and didnt get that score:(

music.jpg

legal.jpg

kick.jpg

and thats when we had our first two victims...

ripping the tinsel leads outta the coil and destroying the tripple joints on all of em.

SSPX0125-1.jpg

SSPX0122.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

sub-FATHER

10+ year member
Resurecting this sport
sub-FATHER
denver, CO.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date