Out of all these companies, there is only one defininte answer, that comes to mind. MB Quart. I have listened to all of these 6.5s, and MB carries the best stuff. Why so good? Well, it is because of several reasons. MB sounds great, at all volumes! Whether you prefer quiet, or loud MB delivers. Also, MB's materials are very long lasting, very durable, in other words. They will work with you, and your car, for years to come! Best of all, MB has different lines. So, if you want chep, you'll get good stuff, but not their best. But, I don't know anybody, who wants their best. It's way too expensive for my taste. Or, if you want expnesive, you'll get good stuff.

MB is a German company, and they are just wonderful. Yes, I do like MB, but it is becauase they deliver such great sound! They deliver great mid frequencies, and great high frequencies. The only thing that they're not wonderful at, though, is their woofers. There are companies out there, that would beat MB easily, when it comes to woofers. Not just the expensive companies, but also the middleclass companies. So, whatever you do, do not buy MB's woofers. You can get great sounding bass for cheaper, from another company, plus more carshaking bass!!!

brad.farmer

Originally posted by brad.farmer Out of all these companies, there is only one defininte answer, that comes to mind. MB Quart. I have listened to all of these 6.5s, and MB carries the best stuff. Why so good? Well, it is because of several reasons. MB sounds great, at all volumes! Whether you prefer quiet, or loud MB delivers. Also, MB's materials are very long lasting, very durable, in other words. They will work with you, and your car, for years to come! Best of all, MB has different lines. So, if you want chep, you'll get good stuff, but not their best.
But, I don't know anybody, who wants their best. It's way too expensive for my taste. Or, if you want expnesive, you'll get good stuff.
MB is a German company, and they are just wonderful. Yes, I do like MB, but it is becauase they deliver such great sound! They deliver great mid frequencies, and great high frequencies. The only thing that they're not wonderful at, though, is their woofers. There are companies out there, that would beat MB easily, when it comes to woofers. Not just the expensive companies, but also the middleclass companies. So, whatever you do, do not buy MB's woofers. You can get great sounding bass for cheaper, from another company, plus more carshaking bass!!!

brad.farmer

this from a man who spends his money on morel supremo ?

Originally posted by brad.farmer MB is a German company, and they are just wonderful.

brad.farmer

umm hate to tell u this........mb quart is owned by rockford corp which is an american company........in my personal opinioin....your full of bs ......could u answer me where u get all of your information???

ps...will u please respond to my pm i sent u? thanks

what a turd...

god... first off, he doesnt know what he's talking about, secondly, he repeats it!

Oh my lord...

i do hereby pledge... if I become a moderator, I will personally teach his punk behind a lesson.... (but not to the point of abuse...)

heh, maybe I should hav epointed that out before th evote, i would have won...

Originally posted by Goddyd4me umm hate to tell u this........mb quart is owned by rockford corp which is an american company...

Yes, Rockford is an American company.....Yes, Rockford owns MB Quart.....However, MB Quarts are still made in Germany by the same people that made them years ago before they were gobbled up by Rockford. Just thought I'd add that little tid bit.

-peace

Originally posted by MTXTANT
Originally posted by Goddyd4me umm hate to tell u this........mb quart is owned by rockford corp which is an american company...

Yes, Rockford is an American company.....Yes, Rockford owns MB Quart.....However, MB Quarts are still made in Germany by the same people that made them years ago before they were gobbled up by Rockford. Just thought I'd add that little tid bit.

-peace

well i actually learned that afterwards.....but thats beside the point...heh...im right...heh

Originally posted by Goddyd4me well i actually learned that afterwards.....but thats beside the point...heh...im right...heh
It may be beside the point but you were saying that Mr. Farmer was wrong when indeed he was right. But thats beside the point too. It doesn't matter.

-peace

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

KAMAK

10+ year member
Corvette=Good
KAMAK
michigan
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date