72' Checy El Camino ? restore

First of all im black trick. And about the respect part; I didn't ask for ya respect boy. First of all you came at me wrong boy; then you get madd when I respond. If you don't like the way I talk don't comment back. Simple as that shutup talking to me dog. And about my slang you can kiss my ass. Boy. You don't even know me. You can say nothing else to me and we can leave it at that. one. boy.
i wasnt so much talking trash to you as i was trying to help you realize what a dumbass lifestyle you lead, and how much of a dipshit you sound like to normal people who hear you talk. boy. i never said i do know you, all i know about you is what i read from you posts, and going by that, you're a real specimen. i do have to thank all the jagoffs like yourself for making the world a much more entertaining place to live. boy.

westside

also, this is just an educated guess, but being half black does not mean you're black. being black does not mean you have to "keep it gangsta," "hold it down," or "represent." now **** off.

First of all im black trick. And about the respect part; I didn't ask for ya respect boy. First of all you came at me wrong boy; then you get madd when I respond. If you don't like the way I talk don't comment back. Simple as that shutup talking to me dog. And about my slang you can kiss my ass. Boy. You don't even know me. You can say nothing else to me and we can leave it at that. one. boy.

i think you like boys.

oh geez, another lemans.....

El Camino's are like, not black at all //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif

Plus it'd be (as aforementioned?) pretty ghey with spinners.

Restore, yes. Ghettofy, no.

But throw a LS1 in that El Camino, a T56 tranny, and a 12 bolt, lower it just a little, put some old school crager's on there factory scheme paint. But its your car, if you reallllly like 24's ok, whatever. But I don't think that they will look good on a Elky.

x2

lol best laugh i have had in a long time

also, this is just an educated guess, but being half black does not mean you're black. being black does not mean you have to "keep it gangsta," "hold it down," or "represent." now **** off.
Wrong educated guess boy. Im black boy. 100 percent black boy.

trick ass.

El Camino's are like, not black at all //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gifPlus it'd be (as aforementioned?) pretty ghey with spinners.

Restore, yes. Ghettofy, no.
You drive a Crown Vic man. Why you even take the time to drive a FORD.

And about my el camino; you can kiss my ass too.

Im from the south man; we ride on old school chevy's man.

Boy bye.

i wasnt so much talking trash to you as i was trying to help you realize what a dumbass lifestyle you lead, and how much of a dipshit you sound like to normal people who hear you talk. boy. i never said i do know you, all i know about you is what i read from you posts, and going by that, you're a real specimen. i do have to thank all the jagoffs like yourself for making the world a much more entertaining place to live. boy.
westside
First of all ***** you don't know my lifestyle. Thanks for calling me a specimen. I hope it made you feel good *****. You probabaly a lame ass that sit in front of your computer all day, you don't have a life. *****.

westside
Trying to help me? Boy I didn't ask for your help or stupid ass comments. You can eat a dick.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Chevy Boy

10+ year member
Chevy Boy
Greenville, NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from