8" sub war

I must have missed the psi's.. But i wouldn't say they are any better thermally then the Atomics (sja industries) They do have a nice motor assembly and are well vented as well!!
it was said, ... thus my post.. if you're not saying it or didn't plan on it because of the Psis... is there a reason to explain then? It's just an opinion, like mine. My old neo 8 was still better than both ^_^.. 3" adire coil custom basket to allow for the huge spider. kmanian owns it now though.

I must have missed the psi's.. But i wouldn't say they are any better thermally then the Atomics (sja industries) They do have a nice motor assembly and are well vented as well!!
it was said, ... thus my post.. if you're not saying it or didn't plan on it because of the Psis... is there a reason to explain then? It's just an opinion, like mine. My old neo 8 was still better than both ^_^.. 3" adire coil custom basket to allow for the huge spider. kmanian owns it now though.
Not sure what you mean in your post, bit scrambled LOL , but I would be interested in seeing your old 8" if you have any pic's

AB VFL 8's are beastly.... but 4 ab xd8's will eat your 3000 too.... i had 2 of them eating a brz1700... some of the best sounding subs ive ran in the 8 dept..

Cadence and incriminator won't handle thermal power I'll be throwing at it the t/s parameter are a little disappointing compared to others
The incriminators are iffy but I'd be willing to bet the Cadences could take 750W no problem, same with the VFLs.

I run a pr of m3 8s in my rex for sq and mid 40s daily grinding at 28hz. Too bad they were thrown to the side so fast in this discussion. lol
people get tired of dc/sundown/fi/ia in everything.. psi and sja are still nice to see around... that's all imo.

personally... DC needs to stopping changing stuff for often. m1 this month.. m10000 next year. if you plan on running multiple of a certain woofer.. you have better have just saved a few thousand to buy all of them at once cause if you don't.. chances are they will have moved on by the time you have enough to get more ... IF you don't like buying used.

my 2 cents. ( I ran 24 15" Level 2s ) got from anotherguy on roe long ago.. sold to kmanian most of them.. 11 or 12 I think.

The dc's look good but that price tag 60 bucks more than similar or better product with out the band wagon I just can't justify 60 times 4 more on a equal or sub par sub... I'm not saying they are crap they are great I have 2 Xl 15"'s in my home theatre but the price tag is to much for my daily

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.