8" sub war

That's becoming more and more my pick no other recommendations TC sounds epic or b2 audio
Ran a pair of epic 8's off a crescendo bc2k @2 ohms and all I can say is wow! wish I had that set up all over again. Sql that dug lowwwwww. Low end monsters.

I still like how no one has yet to mention sundowns Sa-8 or better yet there soon to be released x-8...... I'm not a nut hugger by any means but in my option credit is given where credit is due......Ic quality ....when dates for new products being released get pushed back in this companies case it's not for bad management..... It seems more like jacob isnt a 100 percent happy with the product so it goes back for another tweek........ Just my two cents...... I know other companies do make great products but me personally ill sit tight until the x-8 is released

Nuthugger or not...

SA-8 is still king dingaling.

Can you even get in touch with Atomic anymore? I tried to get some AP8's for like a year with no luck.

The Tantric MD8 the loudest 8 I've ever tested though.

I still like how no one has yet to mention sundowns Sa-8 or better yet there soon to be released x-8...... I'm not a nut hugger by any means but in my option credit is given where credit is due......Ic quality ....when dates for new products being released get pushed back in this companies case it's not for bad management..... It seems more like jacob isnt a 100 percent happy with the product so it goes back for another tweek........ Just my two cents...... I know other companies do make great products but me personally ill sit tight until the x-8 is released
I've had all versions of the sa-8 sd-2 8" and the e-8 I love sundown but the next upgrade for me would be the x-8 and that's not in my price range

.Can you even get in touch with Atomic anymore? I tried to get some AP8's for like a year with no luck.

The Tantric MD8 the loudest 8 I've ever tested though.
I have no problem getting a hold of gwuatomic@gmail.com George, I've got 4 ELE 18'S coming for my next build, street stock 4000

Emails are within a few days but if I really need something i call them up directly that's the fastest, and yes I'm an atomic dealer in Canada

My conversations with Randy were usually one response from him months apart. It was exhausting and I gave up.
I had a pair of some of the very first AP8's. Anyone remember the Bass Bucket? Randy got a lot of mileage out of my super port scores too.
Your video made me buy 4 of them to test out myself!!

And I personally didn't like dealing with Randy, don't know the guy but since 2001 I've been dealing with John and when he left straight to George.

I built a zv2 8" //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
I have 2 8s I build now 1 for stupid lows and the other more for spl. I have 1 customer running 4k to a pair another 3200rms clamped to a pair and few guys with 1k-1.2k per...
4kws?!?!.. What's the sensitivity of the drivers?

How many spiders?

What motor assembly are you using?

And the fs of the woofer?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.