98HOEONSIXEZ/PRICES 25KW tahoe funky fresh rebuild (COMPLETE REWIRE/4 18 BOX BUILD)

Exactly how much did you pay this shop for this install? I'm surprised the truck didn't burn to the ground on the way home from the shop.
I was wondering this too

Id be sick if that happened to me, thankfully you have a good enough job to support that cause most of us dont

those potatoes looked hella tasty
dude they were,they had like bacon and all kinda spices and stuff in there,then they were grilled,man my mouth is watering now just thinkin of them lmao

Exactly how much did you pay this shop for this install? I'm surprised the truck didn't burn to the ground on the way home from the shop.
True that,stuff got real hot real fast tho

I hope you get your money back. I would be shytting bricks if all that went down in my car. I can't believe they sent your truck out the door like that........

Loving the rapid progress btw. Shyts going to be ridiculous. I'd wall it or take out the rear seats to get the proper air space but thats just me. You got enough power to over come all that lol.

Kevin

I commented a few of your videos. I woulda took ur ruger down to this jovan f***** and said whats good. It upsets me how someone would just SILICONE wires to metal in HOPES that its gonna work. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Well I hope you make more then $8/hr haha
**** my life, was making 11.50/hr went to college for 2 years and im making $8/hr now lol
I make minimum wage //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Nothing a couple trim panels couldn't hide eh :p
troof

I hope you get your money back. I would be shytting bricks if all that went down in my car. I can't believe they sent your truck out the door like that........
Loving the rapid progress btw. Shyts going to be ridiculous. I'd wall it or take out the rear seats to get the proper air space but thats just me. You got enough power to over come all that lol.

Kevin
They will be perfect in the box we are going to build.should be insane

I commented a few of your videos. I woulda took ur ruger down to this jovan f***** and said whats good. It upsets me how someone would just SILICONE wires to metal in HOPES that its gonna work. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
baller status eh?

woorrdddd

Come on you can find a better tool than that hammer to get the foam off the wall.
what would that be?you doing it bein the tool id be cool with that //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.