98HOEONSIXEZ/PRICES 25KW tahoe funky fresh rebuild (COMPLETE REWIRE/4 18 BOX BUILD)

You prolly could use some decent solvent and itd melt it easier.
I know acetone melted styrofoam instantly.....maybe some MEK or something
melt it then where?go down to the floor and have to grind it off?lol ill keep wackin it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

Jesus! The more and more pics I see of the install those guys did.....

If I were you, I'd drive my Tahoe right through the front of the building, then jump out screaming like a banshee with an assult rifle in one hand and some type of weapon made from the wire you pulled out in the other! That is fvckin rediculous!!

Can't wait to stand by and watch this one unfold, proper.

Jesus! The more and more pics I see of the install those guys did.....
If I were you, I'd drive my Tahoe right through the front of the building, then jump out screaming like a banshee with an assult rifle in one hand and some type of weapon made from the wire you pulled out in the other! That is fvckin rediculous!!

Can't wait to stand by and watch this one unfold, proper.

lol drive it thru the front door of what building?they dont have one no more lol

DSC07370.jpg

DSC07369.jpg

DSC07368.jpg

DSC07367.jpg

DSC07366.jpg

DSC07345.jpg

DSC07346.jpg

DSC07347.jpg

DSC07348.jpg

DSC07349.jpg

This whole build is insane. Didn't they have your truck for like 3+ months also? That shotty install could have been completed in 3 days.

This whole build is insane. Didn't they have your truck for like 3+ months also? That shotty install could have been completed in 3 days.
Then you woke up,you go make 4 fully fiberglassed ONE OFF doorpanels,kick panels and a pillars...JUST do that in 3 days,and come holla at me,ill kiss your ass:veryhapp:

Gotta love the back-strap to hold down a 75lb battery.
fooooowww sshhoooooo

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.