all my gear stolen

this is full of fail. if someone told me my stuff was going to be solen id watch over my stuff at night...where is your alarm? come on man! id go get my own stuff back, then beat on my friends that wouldn't tell me who was gonna steal it and then id go to work an.d tell my boss what happened. even if I lost my job id feel really good about it

just wanted to let off some steam i had all my gear stolen out of my suv worst thing is alot of people told me someone was planning it yet never told me when it was mentioned its a guy i work with let alone i find a receipt in back of truck from a wal mart next to where he lives for pair of gloves a hat and diapers lol i hope they can get something with the receipt or my insurance will help out they destroyed the lo9ck on the door as well

Talk to the people who told you about this. They know who did it, f*** with them till they fess up and tell you. Then go beat the **** outta the guy who stole it, THEN call the cops and say you found the guy.

this is full of fail. if someone told me my stuff was going to be solen id watch over my stuff at night...where is your alarm? come on man! id go get my own stuff back, then beat on my friends that wouldn't tell me who was gonna steal it and then id go to work an.d tell my boss what happened. even if I lost my job id feel really good about it
This

Talk to the people who told you about this. They know who did it, f*** with them till they fess up and tell you. Then go beat the **** outta the guy who stole it, THEN call the cops and say you found the guy.
This

& **** them up of they dont tell you.

Really sorry to hear this man, that totally *****. Hope your insurance does you some justice.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
YOU need to do him some justice... I wouldn't ***** about this, I'd be getting my **** back

im sorry for what happend dude. im jc if you had steal me stickers on your rig? not gonna bash you just wondering if mybe you did i can somehow not get stolen from if i dont use teh stickers. if i got jacked id be killing someone. ive spent every penny i had on audio in the last 1 n a half. havent even bought a tshirt lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.