SOLD Alot Of 0 Gauge For Sale Kicker?knukonceptz Hyperflex

I have a little over 44ft of 0 gauge I need to sale ranges are from 14 ft straight run of Kicker down to 6 inch kicker I will list the sizes below

1- 14 foot continuous run Kicker Hyperflex

2- individula 4 foot runs of Kicker Hyperflex

1- 3ft run of Knukonceptz Hyperflex

1- 5 foot run Stinger

1- 6 foot run Stinger

1- 6 foot run Q power

1- 1 foot 4 inch run Knukonceptz Hyperflex

1- 9 Inch Kicker hyperflex

1- 6 inch Kicker hyperflex

Cant believe I had all that in my Honda if you have a smaller car like mine Honda,Camry etc etc this is enough to do everything including the big 3

I am looking for 110 shipped for everything never sold wire on here dont know if the price is good if not tell me or PM me but I think its fair.

Celticsgameetc096.jpg

Celticsgameetc095.jpg

Celticsgameetc094.jpg

Celticsgameetc093.jpg

Celticsgameetc092.jpg

still giving the seller the benefit of the doubt, but for how long is another question. we know he had sold it to at least 2 people so far.

lol ***** for you guys. i almost bought it too :/ i asked him to ship first and he told me to pm his ref and ask how good he was or some ish. this is why i make new ppl ship first.

hope this was just a mistake but he was on earlier viewing his other thread then he logged out

teh messages

whats your asking price on the 14ft of hyperflex? grey strand right?
ill most likely take it depending on price lmk im really interested in another run for my ground and ive been waiting for a run to pop up
I am looking for 35 shipped does that sound fair?

ill take it, do you have a problem shipping first?
On a low end deal like yes I have built up a few references they were all happy and got there stuff as described your welcome to contact them if you'd like

looks like we have another scammer to call out. so far he has sold this wire twice, who knows what else he is going to rip people off for. he has been on the board numerous times since the posts in this thread including reading the pm sent to him.

he says he is from tampa. i live in tampa and would be glad to pay him a visit if this dose turn out to be aonther ******** scam.

all i need is an address-let me know.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.