Alphard Audio Machete Sport 12"

Participant count
  • Participant list
2 cubic ft will be great, suggested is 1.75 on the machete sport, I personally always go a bit over suggested.
from a lot of the big 160 build guys with team alphard, There was a concensus that you dont want to go much bigger than alphard's recommendations. They actually do better with smaller aka medium spec'd boxes apparently from all of their enclosure building and testing. Lots of bass in much smaller space. My buddy that had four db3 15s gained over 4 db going from 4.5 cubes per 15 down to 3.5 and gained more bandwidth as well.

from a lot of the big 160 build guys with team alphard, There was a concensus that you dont want to go much bigger than alphard's recommendations. They actually do better with smaller aka medium spec'd boxes apparently from all of their enclosure building and testing. Lots of bass in much smaller space. My buddy that had four db3 15s gained over 4 db going from 4.5 cubes per 15 down to 3.5 and gained more bandwidth as well.
Yea I was speaking for more daily listening apps on this particular driver. The DB series is definitely a whole different story.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

GPcarAudio.com

Pro Seller
Supporting Vendor
GPcarAudio.com
Missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date