Alpine CDA-9835

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hey Guys, I am finally moving on from my 9835 with much regret as I have loved this thing for a long time and actually tried to replace it twice before but immediately went back to it as the upgrades ended up not being upgrades at all. My wife has now demanded that I have bluetooth phone capability for when she is using my truck so this time it will be a permanent separation as I have purchased a Pioneer DEH-80PRS.

Point of my thread is to ask two questions. 1) Would there be any interest in my 9835 if I posted it for sale? and 2) if so, what would be a fair price for it?

Thank you in advance for the feedback!

what you will get depends on how complete it is (harness, cage, trim ring, remote, packaging, manual, case, etc.) and the physical condition (scratches, button wear, etc.). international shipping on eBay can greatly boost sale price.

take pics with username and date with it on and playing a CD. then detailed pics of condition and all accessories.

with everything in good condition and original packaging they can sell for $200. poor condition with only a faceplate and harness can pull a mere $50.

i think i got $160 from a 9833 in original packaging a few years ago.

I've seen these particular units upwards of 300 bucks. I bought mine for that same amount....about 8 years ago. That should tell ya something. These are one of the few last remaining good HU by Alpine.

As stated above, condition of unit will depend upon price and added extras if possible) to include and always a plus.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.