Not open for further replies.

lys_dexik
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

Alpine CDA-9887 Headunit

Alpine iPod Cable

KCE-300BT

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I bought this unit from a member of DIYMA in mint working conidtion. Since purchasing it, I have used it for maybe 3 months before swapping cars and putting in a new headunit. It has been in a box for a few months in my closet, I had honestly almost forgotten about it. Anyways, it has a few surface scratches on it, and one small deeper scratch on the right hand edge of the screen. When the unit is on, they are almost impossible to see unless you look for them. Other than the few marks which you can see in the pictures, I have never had an issue with this unit.

It comes with the KCE-300BT Bluetooth unit + microphone, as well as the Alpine iPod cable and original remote.

Price:

I am asking $325.00 O.B.O (Make an offer, but please no lowballs)

^^THIS PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING^^

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item will be carefully packaged and shipped via FedEx ground

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

z0j06.jpg

21n4cqv.jpg

2u5defa.jpg

2z4hkhx.jpg

NVM for now. Do not have the funds as of now. But will keep looking at this thread. Sorry!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...