alright im gonna do the build myself...

yeah it will...with like 1000 sq inches left over...i just gotta figure out what would be the best way to have home depot cut it...i think two 48x48 pieces will work the best.

no? isnt a sheet of MDF 8' x 4'....

that would give me over 4000 sq inches of MDF

all the cuts total added up to like 3400 sq inches of cuts

no? isnt a sheet of MDF 8' x 4'....
that would give me over 4000 sq inches of MDF

all the cuts total added up to like 3400 sq inches of cuts
That doesn't matter. What matters are the orientation and placement of the cuts tard...

Just because you have the right amount of area, doesn't mean you'll have enough board for the actual pieces you need to cut.

nG

Actually it will fit on one sheet. Perfectly. This cut sheet was based on the dimensions you gave of the panel. Have HD cross cut the sheet at like 43" to haul it back home, and you will be golden.

dvrmstrng.jpg

ok...let home depot do the cuts...came out fine...perfect actually put the box together today minus the front baffle....i got a dowel for bracing im just gonna throw it down the middle of the box...ill try to get some pics when the subs get here thursday.

box is done....i painted it in my buddies frat house basement...i know have a raging headache from that fleckstone stuff and not being in a well ventilated area...anywho....subs should be here tomorrow...ill wire it up and snap a pic of the finished product...maybe a vid or 2 as well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.