alternator manufacturers

Participant count
  • Participant list

jtomsic
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
ok so im pricing alts for my car at the moment and trying to think who else to contact for a price quote besides the following...

excessive amperage, ohio generator, dc power, mechman, and i contact singer but he doesnt make one for my car because of the hairpin stator..

i was thinking about iraggi but ive heard bad things about people getting bad alts and what not so i havent but if im wrong on this please let me know! thanks for your help if you know of any others!

The costumer service from Eric @ Mechman has been great. They practically rebuilt the used I bought off here at almost no cost. I did however have to deal with a bit of BS but in the end they came through.

Plus the price point for quality is pretty unbeatable

nevermind apparently a dual bracket for the tc is in the works but hasnt been made yet... think a single 300-320 alt would be able to handle a system running about 6k or so daily?
with the right electrical/batt set up, you could handle all that on one 320

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.