Am in the only el paso installer here???

Participant count
  • Participant list

UpNCommin
10+ year member

i dont see any el paso installers,,, am i the only one or what??? theres like 3 guys here in el paso taht do a good job... one of them work in soundquest,, hes got a myspace with the name twistedkreations and well other than that,, i dunno their names but ive heard about them... lol (sounds dumb but i'll edit this later n post their names) anybody else here??

Ok, finally back with updates... the game from soundquest his name is Lou,, real good installer, seen some of his work and some of the best in el paso,, WAY BETTER than pacific audio installers.. the second guy is from Devious Creations.. only fiberglass guy there.. he's nowhere near as good as Lou but hey he's done a few.. and last but not least.... ME.. lol ive done work but not here.. noone willing to pay,,, got a project comming soon.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...