American Bass HD subs

Participant count
  • Participant list
the guy is selling xfl 15s for 150 too, i cant really run a single d4 either lol but both of them were super stiff and looked well built. Should go good with my discus 1500.1

Lols I have heard you have to be really careful on breaking them inz //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

huh? I beat the shiz out of mine, sold it to a kid that knows nothing about audio, then bought it back and am now running it as a daily driver.....
I hear a lot about the spiders ripping, did you break it in or just beat it to hell and back? Im only going to be putting 1500rms to it

I didn't take it easy on it, bought it and immediately installed to get ready for a USACi show, was trying to run it with my Power Acoustik BAMF5500 at 0.5 ohms until the amp toasted after about 20 minutes. Called Bob up and had a 120.1 shipped to me that day, was there the day of the show.....ran that one at 2 ohms daily and burped at 0.5

only time I had a "problem" is when I was pumping a bunch of decafs stuff and started smelling the coil

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.