American Bass subs any good?

way better than your last choices .you are getting on the right track now .but you need to let us know what you want to do,whats your budget,what kind of car you working with .then we can start helping you better,and you wont be getting so much sh1t from everyone

My brother has 2 15" American bass subs that actually don't sound bad they are monsters tho probably their higher end models at 1500 watts rms each and hes giving them twice that amount.

How much room do you have for a box?

Dimensions as in width, height, length

What amp do you have or plan on getting?

What is your budget?

Please type more information in your responses, so far your past threads consisted of 5 to 7 words with many of those misspelled.

if you cannot take the time to explain what you are looking for why would you expect us to take the time to help you?

I actually put two of the older (2 yrs. ago maybe) lower line 12"s in my gf's exploder off of a ZX750.1 and they actually have nice output. Surprised me they would have the output they did and didn't sound like azs doing it.

The best way to protest someone's thread is by not replying to it.
And, silence is a troll's worst enemy.
True, which is why I don't post in his threads any longer. I just wanted to point it out. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wave.gif.002382ce7d7c19757ab945cc69819de1.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...