Amp choices for fosgate pl3 210

Participant count
  • Participant list

Metalbob

Hi all,

Im a little confused on which amp to get for the RF enclosure i have , its a pl3210 dvc 800 rms

I have been checking out the following amplifiers

RF prime750 - i would run this at 1 ohm to get the most from this amp

Hifonics Brx 24001d- i would run this at 4 ohm to get the 800rms, with room to grow, if i upgrade the subs.

RF prime 1200- this is the one im in the one where im up in the air about. If i run it at 1 ohm for the max rms, would i blow my subs even with the gain turned all the way down?

My current amp is Low end planet audio 1600. After 2 days i realized i was severly under powered and just keep my volume where it sounds nice in the car with some bass, i havent had bass in 14 years and i am really loving it and i want More. I am looking to purchase a new amp this week.

My HU is a jvc kd hdrxr52

Thanks everyone.

Mb

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.