Amp has no fuse rating. How do I figure it out?

Participant count
  • Participant list
So I have a Lanzar OPTI 4000D and I can't figure out what kind of fuse I need. Is there something I'm missing? I've looked in the manual, on their website, and went to like the 5th page of Google. No luck.
You fuse for the wire you are running not the amp ..its to protect the wire not the amp //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif if u have 1/0 cca use 250 if u have 1/0ofc use 300

Also, you think I'll need any other kind of electrical upgrades with this amp? I'm fairly new to all this.. I have 1/0 ofc ran to the battery and ground. And a Power Acoustik 3 Farad cap.

All of ur bigger amps dont have internal fuses ..i havent had a sub amo with fuses in years..ditch the cap and buy a good agm battery
Will do, thanks. It may be a little while before I get a battery. I just regrounded my alternator today.. Hopefully everything runs smoothly once I get it all put in!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.