'04 Ram with Infinity Sound System

Participant count
  • Participant list
I recently bought a 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 ST that came with the Infinity Sound System. I am thinking about install a new touchscreen headunit and two 12' subs with amp. My question is how can I get that installed because I've heard there are problems with the Infintiy sound system. I'm really trying to avoid paying for an expensive adapter, but trying to retain maximum sound quality and steering wheel controls. How can I achieve that while getting 12' subs, amp, and touchscreen head unit installed? Also would it be easier to just replace the door speakers? I know this is going to cost a pretty penny, but I'm trying to keep costs to a minimum. Thanks guys in advance and looking forward to talking to you guys.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.