Amp Suggestions ???

Participant count
  • Participant list
There's a new amp co. named "Exile". I know of one guy that's powering a 15" 9500 series MTX sub & its hits!!! Says theyre 1 ohm stable.

Has anyone heard anything about Exile amps??? According to a shop I was @ this morning, they were just released ealry April. But I aint sure though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Pretty much. It's just a nice kit. A solo rite Scarlett 2i2, XLR mic and a loop back cable are my next purchases so I can get accurate phase...
Hahaha his brother got some from a friend. American bass amp and some alpine s 12in subs. From a buddy of his now Eastons chomping at the bit...
Hi guys, I’m John. Been out of car audio for probably 15 years or so. I built a couple boxes back in the day and was definitely a bass head but...
I really like to run the old Autoteks.. BTS and Mean Machines. Its hard to pull like the USA US Acoustics 2150s off the fronts and trynew. They...
Getting a good voltage reading does not mean good power transfer. You could read 13.8v out of a 24 AWG wire. Recheck your amplifier's ground and...

About this thread

vegas

10+ year member
Nissan Man
vegas
LI,New York
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date