another 880prs question

Not sure what yours is looking like. I think mine looks pretty much like that. Maybe slightly different size. Do you have a pic of yours or can you describe what's different?

How do i change the lettering on my 880 to the display like is shown in picture on box unit came in?
i tryed pressing the ent button and the disp button in many diffrent configs but cant get lettering to look like it is shown on packageing or like pic on my sig

thanks in advance
Try going into the entertainment menu by pushing in the multi-control knob. The first three choices should be the text style.

Not sure what yours is looking like. I think mine looks pretty much like that. Maybe slightly different size. Do you have a pic of yours or can you describe what's different?
yeah i can get mine to look similar and even nemed a mp3.fantatia and burned cd and looked at display and i cant get it to look ecactly as shown on pic. I am stumped. i am seeing all the pics so i am shure threre must be a way to do it. shouldnt there be?

i think i finally figured it out. The drawing on box makes it look more squared off than it really is. in person disp1 is same. or as close to it as i can tell. thanks everyone for the good input. For some weird reason i thought it was some cool robot lookinf font. but i think i am just looking at the pic on box wr9ong to beginwith //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/banghead.gif.8606515f668c74f6de0281deb475b6fd.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.