Another budget build

Participant count
  • Participant list

WIO

I'm sure these posts get put on here all the time, but I'm new to forums in general and the search function isn't quite functioning for me. I did see the post below this one but I didn't want to "jack"(?) his thread.

I just got a 2017 civic and I'm just not too impressed with the sound system. I re-did the system in my old Tacoma myself so I'm not a total noob when it comes to this stuff, but I'm nowhere near as knowledgeable as most of y'all.

Particularly, the low notes are lacking and it sounds as though the audio is being played through some filter. Basically I'm looking for a decent sq subwoofer, component sets, and DSP (I have to keep the OEM HU to maintain most of the basic car features). I'm not necessarily trying to cheap out on this system, but I do not have a lot of money to spend right now.

Also, I'm not looking to do much fabrication as I'm in school and I lack tools/time. I really appreciate the help.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.