Any one installed a power cable in a 2000-2005 Ford/Mercury Taurus/Sable 4th Gen?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Doctor Rockso
10+ year member

NC
I would like to know if some one has done this installation. My question is how many feet was needed to go from the battery to the amp in the trunk?

If installed correctly, how safe is the big three upgrade? Does it make your battery and alternator die faster?

16-20 feet is a general measurment of power wire so I assume that will be fine. Go ahead and get the 20, because you can always cut it. As far as the big 3 when done correctly will actually add reliability to the electrical system. All you are doing by making this upgrade is giving the electricity a large path to travel on when it is traveling, you are in no way effecting how often or where it travels...agian if done correctly

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.