anybody doing exotic boxes

basicly if I had a pick-up truck with a cap on the bed I would mess around with it

maybe 4-15" and about 4000W in a 16 foot folded horn-------- folded once------ and couple the mouth of the horn directly to the rear window of the cabin-----------glass removed of course BUT in a car------------ it just isn't going to happen-------- maybe you could get away with it in a SUV but the horn would take up the whole cabin

Originally posted by Corsica No pictures of this kind of install in a vehicle chris??

Also do u have ne pix of ur own installs?

J
go here---

http://www.geocities.com/benzo229

the horn pic there is just the box side of it

it was a multiple lens device--------- basicly it had to put in my car in parts THEN assembled -------which locked it into the car---------when I didn't like the narrow tuning [cause it was small] it had to be CUT out of my car----------- yea i'm one of those guys:crazy:

I just made a simple amp rack

power acoustic apc-2200W

legacy 1000W

2-30 band EQTs in each corner

2F cap

10 disk cd changer kenwood

2 behringer pro audio 110V processors in the lower part

------------vinyl wraped pods are 6 3/4 orion and 5 1/4 bostons-----------------------------------

these were taken for insurance -------------

sub are in a truck wedge box right now-------i'm done messing with this car--------hate it

i've had this car from high school-------------- tried of it

u can see in some some of the pic car is not all together--------------- still isn't either-------//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/banghead.gif.8606515f668c74f6de0281deb475b6fd.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.