Anyone buy from caraudiogiants.com

Participant count
  • Participant list

caraudiogod
10+ year member

Kansas
Sorry for the rant you're about to read but wanted it to be known...

Purchased some accessories from caraudiogiants.com late last year. Got the items fine and well. One thing that bugs me though is they were running a contest with with several fancy prize packages. I decided to follow along with the contest because it not only looked like fun but PRIZES. The contest was suppose to be handed out in 3 waves over a couple months span. Long story short, they got to the second wave and never carried through to the 3rd or actual giveaway. I've contacted them to see if they were still continuing with the contest, but no response. You can see in this product there is a golden speaker with the #2 in it. DS18 EXL-A2.4K2 - 2,400 Watts - 2-Channel - Stereo Amplifier This was one of the products in their second wave. Just kind of irks me they commit to starting a contest, get who knows how many people involved in the contest to not actually hand out any prizes. If it isn't illegal, it should be.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.