Does Anyone Know Anything About This Subwoofer?

Diesel_67

CarAudio.com Newbie
Wondering if anyone has seen this subwoofer before?.. I seen the same subwoofer but with a different name on a different website.

I like that it fits under the front seats, and in my Ford F-350 I do have a lot of room behind my backseat.

I’m not looking for anything that is real loud, just would like to have some extra bass.

Here’s a couple pics.

IMG_0528.jpeg

IMG_0527.jpeg

Thanks!

Looks like they ripped off the Soundstream Tarantula logo.​

About this item​

• Seventour ST-800 10 inch Ultra Slim Under Seat Active Powered Car/Truck Subwoofer with Built-In Amplifier, Enclosure made of cast aluminum for excellent heat dissipation and reliable performance.
  • This is a new 2023 upgraded car subwoofer audio that features a personalized spider speaker protector as well as a speaker LED ambient light ring design. When the car is started, the subwoofer lights up with blue LED lights. Make your car look more cool and dynamic.
  • This ST-800 car subwoofer includes wired bass volume remote control. With gain, bass boost and crossover controls, peak power: 800 watts, giving you a stunning bass experience.
  • The Car Sub supports low level RCA inputs. It is also compatible with high level inputs, adjustable input sensitivity, thermal protection circuitry, short circuit protection circuitry, overload protection circuitry, green power/red protection LED.
  • Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 150Hz, Bass Boost: 0 - 12dB @ 45Hz, Built-in Sub-Acoustic Filter Load @ 20Hz, Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 0.4%, Rated Fuse: 25A, Peak Power: 800 Watts, RMS Power Handling: 220 Watts, Impedance: 4 Ohms
  • Frequency Response 20Hz - 500Hz, Signal to Noise Ratio: >90dB , Low Level: 300mV, Input Sensitivity, High Level: 0.9V, Dimensions (inches): 13.5"(L) x 10.2"(W).Thickness: 3.1"
The built-in amp actually puts out around 300 watts.

Last edited:
Yeah haha that looks like soundstream to me too. I've never heard that product before, but by the way it looks, it'll make noise but not a whole lot of it. I've designed boxes OP and that's just a completely minimal all in one system that will make many sacrifices in sound to be in a small package like that, IMO. I'd love to see the sub specs themselves, t/s parameters.

Last edited:
There are about 10 different brands ( including Rockville ) using the same sub , amplifier and box with different top plates and logos. I have one of them in my daily driver. If you are just looking to add some bass to a factory stereo, they work ok. If you’re looking to beat down the block, then you will be disappointed.

none of those style subs will give you a lot of bass. They will offer some bass to fill the cab, but nothing to bump with. They bottom out really quick. So, if you're looking for a quick and inexpensive way to get a little bass, then this will work.

Yeah haha that looks like soundstream to me too. I've never heard that product before, but by the way it looks, it'll make noise but not a whole lot of it. I've designed boxes OP and that's just a completely minimal all in one system that will make many sacrifices in sound to be in a small package like that, IMO. I'd love to see the sub specs themselves, t/s parameters.
I’ve seen several that looks alike, but different names lol.

I‘m not wanting to make a lot of noise, my wife couldn’t stand it lol… I just want some extra bass.. I may look around on the forum and build my own box and pu it behind the rear seat.

This looks like the same one, but different name... And I don’t really like that blue light.

IMG_0536.jpeg

Have you heard of that name before?… This one is about $40 dollars cheaper than the first one I posted.

Last edited:
Well if it is simply a matter of cost, take your pick. Every one of these is likely identical. If you actually put a halfway decent sub in, she may actually like the way it sounds, just a thought... These inexpensive all-in-ones tend to be very boommy with a peaked hump around 55-65hz. so in a pinch - and better than nothing? hmmm...

Last edited:
I’ve seen several that looks alike, but different names lol.

I‘m not wanting to make a lot of noise, my wife couldn’t stand it lol… I just want some extra bass.. I may look around on the forum and build my own box and pu it behind the rear seat.

This looks like the same one, but different name... And I don’t really like that blue light.

View attachment 56978

Have you heard of that name before?… This one is about $40 dollars cheaper than the first one I posted.
I haven't heard of any of these brands so far

This would sound and perform so much better and can be easily removed if you need the space. Should wedge under the rear seat just fine. I ran a total of 4 for a temp set up until my 12s came in. Specs state 30Htz on up

Those are really quite good.

Those are really quite good.

Thanks man. Not sure what happened there on my end. Those really do work very well for someone not wanting to beat the block down and add more bass to the existing system. Excellent for those that have lease vehicles,and easily removable/lightweight and can be added back later. they do sound pretty good. Pretty easy to hook up too.

Thanks everyone for the replies!

Like I said in my first post I’m not wanting to be loud, I just would like to have a little extra bass.. I like the bass sound and I have plenty room in my Ford F-350 for extra speakers!.. Not sure if I will buy the one that I posted, I do a lot of woodworking and I’ve thought about just building my own boxes and go from there!

Thanks for posting the link @Doxquzme!

Thanks again everyone! … This forum is great and glad I found it when searching!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...