Anyone dealt with dynamicautosound on ebay?

nofriends46
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Good Service? Product? Etc...

Any complaints...

I ordered a item this past monday. I received a tracking # on Tuesday afternoon. But it shows only billing statement, there is no movement on the package... It says, schedule delivery for today 28th. UPS Ground

I emailed like 5 billion times....

I only recieved this yesterday

"Hi,

I will check with our shipping dept. and UPS to see why there is no movement on the package and I will let you know asap on the status."

So i dunno wtf is going on....

Ya, thats what i figure ^But i got two emails, your item got shipped out. Than the next email, was the tracking #. But only billing statement...
Yah they sent in the info for it to be picked up with its info but was never picked up.

or it was picked up but lost at its first stop.

Ya, like i mention. It shows only billing information. No tracking of picked up or any other movement... I'm gonna give them a call 2morrow, see whats the info!

I bought dual amp kit from them. Shipped it next day.

Sent the wrong kit though. I called and confronted them.

Shipped the missing items 3 days after.

A below average experience for me. But atleast I got what I paid for(maybe a little extra lol like 20 ft of 2 channel rca's //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif )

Called on Monday

Said they were waiting for the item to come in, than it would be shipped out. "Sorry for the delay, we're waiting for the item to come in, it should be shipped out today"

Check the tracking #, same thing...

Emailed them again today, i got a response - "Hi, you will see a shipping status on that tracking number by tonight. Sorry, for the delay."

Check the tracking # tonight, same thing...

"billing information recieved"

WTF!

Ive emailed them numerous times about RSD's and yet no reply.
I ordered the RSD 6.5" component set from him/them off eBay almost 3 weeks ago now. 2 weeks after payment, I hadn't received any shipment notice and had not received the speakers. I emailed him asking what was up, he replies back within 4 hours saying the item is on backorder with Phoenix Gold. The next day I emailed him saying I would like a different component set he sells instead the RSDs, and he replied back last night saying Phoenix Gold is shipping him some RSDs and he should have them 4/14/08.

I think they're great about shipping out stuff they have in stock. But their eBay auctions don't reflect what they have available and they don't have the customer service to keep people informed of item status.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.