Anyone ever try out the CDT COM-626 6.5's?

SPLluminator
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
GR, Michigan
Ive currently got Mpyre Mids and EQ screamer Tweets(they sound amazing btw). I need something that is going to keep up with my 149.9 bassracer. I was looking at buying 2 sets of these comps as VertexAudio is selling them. Would it be worth the upgrade? or should i just buy some PA speakers and deal with the crappy sq?

I am not impressed with them at all

terrible midbass and not near as loud as the specs would make you think.

they are rated at the 2.83 spec instead of the standard 1w/1m spec.

we have 1 set of zeus 6.5 that are like 85$ or so and 1 set of these CDT and the zeus are way louder , cleaner and a ton more midbass just in 6x9 boxes and the CDT are mounted with DYNAMAT Xtreme in the doors and just not worth it IMO

got ya, ill be giving them 100 rms a side from a zed built amp. be sure to let me know what u think of them i may not get mine in til next weekend

I am not impressed with them at allterrible midbass and not near as loud as the specs would make you think.

they are rated at the 2.83 spec instead of the standard 1w/1m spec.

we have 1 set of zeus 6.5 that are like 85$ or so and 1 set of these CDT and the zeus are way louder , cleaner and a ton more midbass just in 6x9 boxes and the CDT are mounted with DYNAMAT Xtreme in the doors and just not worth it IMO
Hmm, that's pretty hard to say isn't it?

Let's see. Age 34. Ft. Lupton, CO. The interests in your profile match up exactly with your previous CA.com profile....Car Audio, Family, Facebook. Hmmmm. Oh, you must be SicAudio...a fine retailer for all your Hifonics/Crunch/Maxxsonics needs.

As the person responsible for distribution of the COM-626 sets here in the US, I can verify that you never purchased a set of these. No CDT COM-626 sets were ever shipped to Colorado. Your opinion is rather unqualified since you've never touched these before and don't actually have these installed in your car with Dynamat and everything else you'd like people to believe.

The products you sell apparently don't speak strongly enough on their own, so instead you resort to bashing a different product in an effort to promote yours. You're a class act. If you'd like to qualify the statement you made above, feel free to contact me. Until then, maybe try and refrain from posting utter ********.

Thanks and have a nice day.

Lol owned

.. btw, i roll with cdt and imo it sounds pretty friggen good to me. m6's are sick in my doors.

hmm, that's pretty hard to say isn't it?
Let's see. Age 34. Ft. Lupton, co. The interests in your profile match up exactly with your previous ca.com profile....car audio, family, facebook. Hmmmm. Oh, you must be sicaudio...a fine retailer for all your hifonics/crunch/maxxsonics needs.

As the person responsible for distribution of the com-626 sets here in the us, i can verify that you never purchased a set of these. No cdt com-626 sets were ever shipped to colorado. Your opinion is rather unqualified since you've never touched these before and don't actually have these installed in your car with dynamat and everything else you'd like people to believe.

The products you sell apparently don't speak strongly enough on their own, so instead you resort to bashing a different product in an effort to promote yours. you're a class act. if you'd like to qualify the statement you made above, feel free to contact me. Until then, maybe try and refrain from posting utter ********.

Thanks and have a nice day.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.