Anyone have a large junk yard near them? Need door panels

massiveaudiocw
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Upstate NY
I realy need a set of door panels for a 97 astro and im having no luck find them localy. Looking to get started on the glass work this month but this is holding me back. I will pay for the door pannels, shipping and a small fee for locating and getting them for me. Color doesnt matter, and it has power windows btw.

If anyone can help me out that would be awsome

Corey

alright lilmaniac im bout to head to the junk yard in like 10 mins drive down there parents gave me some cash so i can pick up maybe a new door handle for my explorer. so u need both then man right & left correct? also l massiveaudiocw please write back to pm.

Hey massive you have pm i just got back from the junk yard man . Well i found them for you:D. also here is a pic i took 4 ya man.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif. they are really close i figured if your going to do some glass work though your probably going to change em up anyways. believe me was not a easy task finding those.

IMG_1978.jpg

i know this now guy's //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif.gonna hopefully try and get the 97 panels off my sister that is her old ride apparently a 97 astro van.

ng i talked to him he did want them . i just got to early of a yr the guy told me that they were late 90's. but like i said my sister has a 97 astro van and hopefully she will be able to get em.

yeah i know found that out mommyvan . Ng no im not stealing her door panels her first car was a 97 astro van and all it's doing is sitting since she has a 4x4 lifter up bronco now .

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.