Anyone hear the Precision Power A2.65C comps?

Participant count
  • Participant list

galacticmonkey
5,000+ posts

Wants a button like that.
Tampa, FL
Just bought a set of these to throw in my truck before I try to sell it. They were pretty cheap, just wondering if they were decent? They seem pretty hefty for the price, but Ive never heard any of the new Precision Power stuff. Obviously they arent going to blow me away for $60, but if anyone has heard them, are they decent for the price?

Precision Power A2.65C Component Systems at Onlinecarstereo.com

Got them in, powered by an Autotek SX275 (75x2 @ 4ohm). Just installed in the stock locations in my Avalanche. I had to boost the crap out of 80hz-600hz, and cut the tweeter back a hair, but after that was done, they sound pretty good, especially for the price.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.