Anyone in NE Pennsylvania?

Just wondering, cause I want to meet others that are into this hobby. So far, I dont know anyone in my area that's into car audio, and it be nice to talk to someone about it sometimes.
Im in the Williamsport Area

I think thats about 100 miles away from me. Kinda far, but it's always good to know where fellow car audio peeps are. If I ever head out that way, I'll see if you're around.

Actually your closer than that, woops. Looks like about the same distance as Allentown, 50 maybe 60 miles I think. That's not that far.

I'm in the Lehigh valley now...
That's a little closer to me. Do you know of any shows/events around here? I know there's pretty much nothing this time of year, but when it gets nicer out.

So what are you running right now, and how much experience do you have. We might be able to help each other with the hobby. I will send you a pm.

Hey, njknittle. It wont let me pm you. Is your box full or something? Wanna know if you would be free on a Sunday to meet up. Could use a few pointers with my settup too. I know Sunday's busy for most people, but that would be the only day I could meet up with you. Lmk, you can pm me. Thanks

I am living in NE philly and have been contemplating hosting a car audio show somewhere close to here, but want to know how many people would be interested. There haven't been any audio shows in Philadelphia in a while now.

Hey, njknittle. It wont let me pm you. Is your box full or something? Wanna know if you would be free on a Sunday to meet up. Could use a few pointers with my settup too. I know Sunday's busy for most people, but that would be the only day I could meet up with you. Lmk, you can pm me. Thanks
Inbox is empty now. Feel free to PM me

I am living in NE philly and have been contemplating hosting a car audio show somewhere close to here, but want to know how many people would be interested. There haven't been any audio shows in Philadelphia in a while now.
Aint that the **** truth bro?! I was born and raised in Philadelphia and as a kid there were "shows" and "meets" all the time!... NOW... sheesh forget about it. smh... But it would be a GREAT idea the only thing is you'd have to have it somewhere outside of the city, maybe Conshohocken or maybe up your way Bensalem or something? OR maybe a little further out like one of the college towns Doylestown or West Chester even?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.