Anyone tried these Audiopipe comps?

Participant count
  • Participant list
I doubt a lot of people have Audiopipe. My last system was a set of Audiopipes that were pretty good but they are the low-end of the pole for audio. Even with some nice subs, amps, components, etc. people don't use them because they don't know them. I like them personally but chose RF in the long run. Those aren't even part of the Eye Candy series ( iPipe ) so they probably won't be that good. I haven't seen too many Audiopipe products for sale on many sites or even walk-in stores for that matter. But if you can get some Eye Candy then I'll say that you're making an investment for sure with Audiopipe and more than likely won't be disappointed.

audiopipe speaker reviews - Compare Prices and Buy on Shopping.com

That's one of the only websites I've seen that advertise Audiopipes. Look around for the iPipe series if anything. IMO. But this company is probably something you'll just have to try out and see how you like it. That's what I did.

This is mostly personal opinion but also things from audio fanatics around my area. Hope it helped.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.