Aq HDC3 question

my hdc3 at first didnt really struggle to see those low low notes, just didnt play them as well. after about 9 hrs on it though and it loosened up alot and the lows started smoothing out and not sounding strained/stressed. those bishes are stiff as

so that 36hz box sounds good on the higher notes?

im trying to avoid 38hz tuning at all means and go 35/36hz (ive been asking around and im leaning towards the mid 30's

so that 36hz box sounds good on the higher notes?
im trying to avoid 38hz tuning at all means and go 35/36hz (ive been asking around and im leaning towards the mid 30's
why? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

fs will drop as the suspension loosens up. AQ specs are for a brand new sub.

If you listen to a LOT of C&S music then I could see tuning 35/36Hz, otherwise 38Hz will play just fine for all the current crap rap out...

:) mlstrass knows these things inside and out......

im all ears.... i just know i was so mean to my last subs..... and im not trying to harm these in anyway (not badly anyways)

things that died at the hands of me and chopped and screwed songs,clipping and prefab boxes are

4 quantum cozmik 15's the older ones on 2 jl/500's

4 1/2 of 6 kicker comp 03c15's on 3 planet audio big bangs

- - - only subs i have that are still working are 2 q power deluxe 12's and 2 first gen sony xplod 12"s - - - and i dont know why because i abuse these matter of fact i try to blow the xplods on a regular just because their sony xplods.... im stuck with BS equipment right now thats all ive known until now so i cant wait for the AQ's to be in.... it'll be my first big install i dont think my 6 15's will hold a torch to these 4 18's which is about the same cone area......

How much port area does your "btl" enclosure have? AQ's really like 16^2 per cube and closer to 4.5cubes net if you have room, so another enclosure might make you like it even more...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.