Attention: Anyone who has dealt with TheNoodPoopler

In the process of a transaction with him now.

I put up 65 USD shipped to anywhere in the 48 states. He offered me 90USD shipped to him (canada). Reguardless I will make the same money. Said he will have the money in my paypal account friday.

No problems so far, will update friday.

In the process of a transaction with him now.
I put up 65 USD shipped to anywhere in the 48 states. He offered me 90USD shipped to him (canada). Reguardless I will make the same money. Said he will have the money in my paypal account friday.

No problems so far, will update friday.

just don't ship first

Got my money minus the paypal fees after a month. That's about it.
Havent deal with nood, but had to ask.

Why didnt you get the paypal fees? When he returns the money they will give it back, and if he did something wrong and they didnt....he should pay //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif.

Havent deal with nood, but had to ask. Why didnt you get the paypal fees? When he returns the money they will give it back, and if he did something wrong and they didnt....he should pay //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif.

no he owed me from an amp. besides, waiting another month for seven bux isnt worth it.

Anyway i have dealt with Nood and the transaction was flawless for a 17" lcd screen so you all shouldnt worry im sure he just hit a rough spot in life and is having trouble doing it all at once.

Anyway i have dealt with Nood and the transaction was flawless for a 17" lcd screen so you all shouldnt worry im sure he just hit a rough spot in life and is having trouble doing it all at once.
as of now everything is cleared up with everyone, so i think EVERYONE should lay off me now! no more shitty deals with me, i promise...otherwise ban me. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Randy Savage

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
Randy Savage
New York
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies