audiopipe APSM 1300 for JL Sub

Do you have a suggestion for something that would be better around the same price. like around 120. And what do you mean by clean power.

i have used the apsm1300, and at a 4ohm load you just do just fine. or you could step up to the apsm1500, i think there are some for sale in the classies. clean power is unclipped/undistorted power. if gains are set properly and not maxing out, and never ever use the bass boost, you should be fine.

Do you have a suggestion for something that would be better around the same price. like around 120. And what do you mean by clean power.
FYI I wanted to point out we have this amp available for about $105, not sure where you were getting it but I saw you had mentioned the $120.

If I were you OP I'd get a nice 2 or 4 channel and bridge it to give it what you want. That way when you upgrade you've got a good amp for your doors.

If I were you OP I'd get a nice 2 or 4 channel and bridge it to give it what you want. That way when you upgrade you've got a good amp for your doors.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.