11rvpeq.jpg

16bwua0.jpg

eg4kmv.jpg

opbgba.jpg

s6oto5.jpg

2hhlvmu.jpg

2a763ic.jpg

333d4ir.jpg

Actually that was all done today. Go to my buddys house to pick up some things and next thing you know we are doing box transplant surgery. Wasnt even planning on taking the box out anytime soon.

Still not sure what I wanna do for the new one. I do wanna go sealed though with a good amount of cone area. I should be able to fit 12 15s if I move my seat up some and and a little small on airspace.

Never had any power to them. I metered them WITHOUT the brace in. The box was flexing so bad it would throw a bottle of water 3" off the top of the box. This was with a MB Quart DSC2000.1 on the pair @ 2 ohms, with the gain almost all the way down... So what, maybe 300-400rms per sub?

Even with no power and no brace I got a 146 @ 30hz legal without any testing. Did a sweep then burped that frequency.

Even sealed up on the dash playing music it was doing a 144.x with my DSC2150 on the pair of BTLs. Box was realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll loud.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.