backup battery or siren?

then uw ouldnt be able to get to it quickly enough

It is not YOU getting to it quickly enough, it is THEM.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Just mount it in a way where you can access the key shut off easily. Another point about installing the back up siren inside besides deterring them from entering is in case the alarm falses, there will not be a siren constantly blaring for all to hear and annoy.

yeah, but a lot of my stuff needs like a screw driver to get to it, so that would be no easy task trying to even get to it......... hmmm decisions decisions

I myself have a mini piezo siren inside of my car. Its 128 dbz of ear bleeding sound. I use to think, ah hell, my stereo easily does over 140 dbs. But its the high pitched 128 dbs that will get you. It confuses the thief. I know it makes me figit a lil. The siren is very very small. It is meant to be inside of the cabin of the car so when the thief actualy makes entry into the car.

As for the back up battery, get it. Its great. I have one myself. Its great when the thief actualy makes entry into the car, pops the hood, and cuts the battery cables. The battery will add about 10 pounds to your ride //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.