Southeast Region Bass Race Event Nov 15th Street Beatz Finals

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA

mystang
10+ year member

"Cookie Monster"
SC
finals-fullcolor-w-grey-crackle.jpg

The trophies in the pic are the 1st thru 3rd StreetBeatz Trophies and the cup are 1st thru 3rd points champions. The 1st place trophies are 3ft tall and 2nd are 27" tall. We are expecting a great turnout for all 3 events going on that day.

just curious... what would make it a World Finals ?
It's funny how things get called World Finals. Kinda like in NBA, NFL, or baseball, they are all called "World Champions" //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

The same as any other World Finals out their and like Walt said just like in Baseball it is the World Series but yet you never see team Japan competing

You got louder since fri nights event? If so you will be looking really good sun you already did a great score as it was. Look forward to seeing you there at the event

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.