Bass track thread!

Chillin on the DL - Dj Magic Mike (pretty f*n loud) bass heavy track

Silly Putty - Zion I & the Grouch

Bottles up - The Team

Hood stomped Out - Clyde Carson

So Cold - Celph Titled & Oktober

what i've been playing testing some boxes lately. all the tracks hit pretty hard.

Old School:

Twenty 15's - Bass Patrol

30's and Lows - Bass patrol

Flight 305 - Bass 305

[quote name=WarDrumz;421277

Negroes aren't Africans or Americans' date=' so we sure can't be African-Americans. And to the "Jewish" thing. The "ish" part on their name gives them away. Ish means, sort of, around there, kind of like, etc. Those people in Israel ARE NOT the real Jews. They are Khazars, and the people that Revelation 2:9 is talking about.. The original people of Israel are those listed in my signature.

To the people that had to scroll through this to get to the RELEVANT posts, I'm sorry.[/quote]

this got me a lil bit too...so i can understand not being call african but if u was born in america why i cant be called american?

this got me a lil bit too...so i can understand not being call african but if u was born in america why i cant be called american?
what up king of SD u got a great picture, i like the dude sippin on a brown bag in theback seat hahaha

im in CLAIREMONT

how do you post a file on here guys... you're gonna love me...

i've burned probably 6 or 7 cd's of music from this thread... just went and cleaned out all the BS some people post.... just alllllll songs that slammmmm now

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...